Monday, October 1, 2012

Road Trip North 9/21-9/26 Part 1

Load Count for 2012:  180

I had to drive to the northeast to attend a family funeral last week.  It was not an unexpected trip since my relative had passed away on 9/1 but my family waited to schedule the memorial service for when more people could make plans to attend.  As I usually do, I planned ahead by deciding where I wanted to stay to split the trip up into manageable segments.  I don't mind flying, but I really prefer to drive.  It gives me time to be alone, listen to my nerdy Sirius/XM channels for longer than a daily commute, gives me flexibility while I'm home to escape my bigoted homophobic relatives, and I just find it relaxing.  My journey took me through Columbus OH, which was the perfect opportunity for me since I had never been and someone once told me that CMH was a very horny town that didn't have any shortage of barebackers.  Both of which I found to be true.

When I'm planning these types of adventures, I like to "fertilize the field" so to speak.  I posted a "Social Gathering" party on BBRT, and started trolling both BBRT & A4A.  I also like to do this because it helps me form friendships and aquanitances with men of similar interest.  My only pet peeve with the party listings on BBRT is that you get all these guys who request an invitation but have absolutely no intention of attending.   I don't know if its some sort of "I don't like another attendee" or "I'm a game player" or what the fuck it is. Out of 30+ respondents, only 6 showed up as a result of my BBRT ad.  Seriously?  Guys, and this is from the heart, if you really aren't going to attend someone's event, please don't waste their time and energy.  Both of those things are just as valuable to me as any amount of money.  I'm 100% a sure thing when it comes to hooking up and expect the same from anyone else.  Man up fellas.

ANYWAY!!!  Off of my soapbox and on to what everyone (hopefully) wants to hear about.

I made a reservation at a Days Inn on the north side of Columbus very near the fairgrounds (across the street) and quite close to OSU campus.  I also posted an ad on Craigslist, and A4A along with BBRT.  As soon as I sent out the final invitation email (like 10 minutes later) my first guest arrived.

#1:  42 5'9", 189, white, 7.5" c thick, got down to business very quickly.  He was a very verbal guy and powerful.  He had no problem putting me in whatever position he wanted me in at any given time.  We fucked in quite a few positions but he ended up breeding my ass on my back with my knees literally up next to my ears (thank God I do my stretching exercises before this type of activity).  He put a nice big load inside me which lubed me up sufficiently for the next encounter.

#2, 3, 4, 5, & 6:  I'm listing these guys together because at one point or another they were all there at the same time.  The first guy (36, 6'3", 160, hairy, 7.5c pierced, tall, super skinny which I love, with a bit of a punk edge about him.  A very sexy man) showed up not long after the first guy left.  We started playing and there was a knock on the door after a little while and the 2nd guy (49, 6'2", 210, white, hairy, 7.5c) knocked on the door.  He seemed a little nervous but that didn't prevent him from sinking his fat cock in my hole right away.  He kept pulling out and walking around the room.  I think he was somewhat over-stimulated and was trying to prevent himself from shooting his wad too soon.  The way he ended up was he sat on the first guys cock as he lay on his back and I straddled guy number one and backed my ass up on number two's cock.  Poor thing, he had no choice but to cum!

After he left the first guy and I (we've actually since become friends) relaxed a bit and continued to lightly play around when after a short while another knock on the door.  I answered the door (completely nude of course) and this crazysexy, beautiful man (41, 5'11", 150, white, smooth defined body, 8c) strode in the door.  There was an instant connection between the 3 of us as we immediately started making out and getting the newbie's clothes off.  These guys were totally hot.  I wasted no time in getting the new guy's cock in my ass.  I basically got on my knees on the edge of the bed and begged him to fuck me which he obliged.  While he was inside me, ANOTHER knock on the door.  At this point I was so crazy with lust and poppered up I'm not sure if I answered the door or someone else!  There was no way I couldn't notice the hunk of man (32, 6'1" 220 solid muscle, smooth, white, 7" beer can thick) that walked in the door.  Holy FUCK!!  I am in hog heaven at this point.  Not long after he walked in, I was on my knees with someone's cock in my mouth and someone else's cock in my ass (don't ask me who's was where) and I hear yet another knock on the door.  Graciously, my friend offered to get the door for me since I was a little busy at the moment.  I didn't even get a chance to turn around to see who had walked in so I didn't get a look at him right away (for the record he was 39, 6'3" 260, big black bear with 8"c).  Honestly it didn't even matter.  I got everybody's load and even got 2 from my new friend and 2 from the muscle man.  We even had a few moments of down time/chat time between the first and second rounds.  A totally amazing experience.  Each guy was super sexy, and we were all able to shoot the breeze and get to know each other a bit more than just a trick, which is always super sexy to me.

I took two more loads that night.  One from a 42 y/o, 5'11, 160, hairy, 6.5"c white guy, and another from a 32 y/o, 6'2", 245, hairy cub with 6"c.  Both guys were super nice and gave me really big loads.  I had to get up and get on the road in the morning so sleep was something I REALLY needed.

So.  My introduction to Columbus OH was......FANTASTIC!!  Stay tuned to my next entry which regales my trip back through Columbus on the way home.  You'll want to read because I'll be telling you about my 3 way with two OSU students, and my visit to Club Columbus.














No comments:

Post a Comment