Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Road Trip North 9/21-9/26 Part 2. The "Ride" Home

After spending time with family it was time to head back home.  I had already planned to stay at the same motel in Columbus, again it being exactly the half way point of my trip.  I wasn't really sure what type of action I would get since this was a Tuesday night.  I was pleasantly surprised at the results of the night with very little effort on my part.  I placed the requisite ads (A4A, BBRT, & CL) after preparation and didn't have to wait too long before getting responses.


                                       

#1 & 2:  I started talking to the first guy (32, 5'9" 150, 7"c, hairy little sexy white otter) on A4A at the same time I started talking to guy #2 (19 or 20, 5'10", 150, smooth, athletic/jock build, super hot little white guy from OSU, 7.5"c) who contacted me from Craigslist.  I wasn't really sure about the young kid but as soon as he heard there was another guy on his way he was there in five minutes.  It helped that the motel was next to the OSU north campus.  They got there at exactly the same time and they each wasted no time whatsoever getting into my ass.  These guys tossed me around like a rag doll and they were both so hot I was putty in their hands.  At one point they even tried to double fuck me but the angle wasn't right.  Little OSU boy was like a man possessed!  You have GOT to love youth sometimes.  For his age he really knew what he was doing too.  He came first with a roar, breeding a huge load into my hole while my knees at the edge of the bed.  He kinda got up and ready pretty quick and got outta there.  The other guy and I were just a little surprised and impressed at how hot and good this boy really was.  He was so turned on, he got back inside my hole and within 5 minutes was pushing his DNA deep inside me.

#3:  This other young man (20, 6', 160, smooth twink build, a hot little nerd with 7"c) had been texting me non stop for a couple of hours.  He was another one I was not really sure of.  Just a lot of questions, telling me he was in class, etc.  I was getting a bit anxious because I really wanted to go to Club Columbus and the night was getting later and later.  I finally gave him an ultimatum and he told me he was on his way and would be there in five minutes.  He finally walked in the door in the nick of time.  The poor thing was super nervous and kinda walked around like a caged animal for a few minutes so I could tell that this might have been the first time he'd done something like this.  I could already tell that the growing bulge in the crotch of his pants was going to outweigh any fears or uncertainty he may have had.  I finally got him to calm enough to get his clothes off and relax enough for me to start sucking his rock hard penis.  No sooner did we get into the groove than there was a knock on the door.  Well, that put him right back into nervous mode again.  I wasn't sure who this could be since I wasn't expecting anyone in particular at that time.  Needless to say I was a little surprised myself.  I asked him if he minded if someone else joined us and he just kinda shrugged his shoulders, like he didn't have a choice any way!  So I go to the door and open it (nude of course) and who strides in but #2!!!  I almost couldn't believe it.  He immediately shucked his shorts and sweatshirt and was already rock hard and ready to go!

We immediately fell into a repeat of our previous encounter which was MORE than ok with me!  After the hot little nerd saw how amazing this other kid was, he got real excited, real quick.  As #2 started to fuck me, #3 hopped up on the bed and offered his dick for me to slobber on.  In absolutely no time I could taste and feel his sweet, watery load hitting the back of my throat.  Wow, that was fast!!  After that he decided to go to the other bed and hang out and watch the other kid drill my anus 6 ways from Sunday again.  Jock boy again let loose with a huge load of spunk even deeper than the last time.  He was fucking me so fast and hard on my knees he was practically vibrating!!  The other guy by that time had regained his erection and was only too eager to sink his young boner back into my hole.  It wasn't 5 minutes later that his (bigger than the last one) boy batter was joining the other boy's load painting the inside of me.  WHEW!!!

                                                  

After a short time of recovery I decided to hit Club Columbus.  It was about 9pm.  It was a Tuesday night.  Needless to say I didn't have high expectations.  However, I LOOOOVVVEEE bath houses.  I cut my sexual teeth and explored the limits of my inner pig hanging in a sling in the DeSade room at Chicago's Man's Country.  I hadn't been to a bath house in about 12 years, so I was REALLY looking forward to this opportunity. There's just something about entering a building where 90% of the men inside are there for one reason.  These places more often than not satisfy the most basic need any man has...sex.  That being said, there are still the social and psychological limitations brought into the space that exist on the outside which is unfortunate.  I'm sure I could write a book about this, but I have a bit to say about etiquette and appropriate behavior at a bath house that seems to be as true today as it was 12 years ago:

1.  Play it cool.  Don't follow people around obsessively.  That only turns turns off the person you are following and you portray yourself as a total creeper.  Also, don't stand outside someone's room cock blocking their game if you don't plan on coming in.  If you want to look at a still photo, buy a magazine.  Again, creeper.

2.  Related to above....No means No.  It means the same the second and third time as it does the first time you hear it.  I will try to be diplomatic and kind if I'm not interested but if I have to repeat myself I will not be happy, therefore most likely hurting your feelings.

3.  Watch for clues as to what the guy you are interested in may be interested in himself.  If a guy is in a room with the lights low, lying on his stomach, with his legs spread apart and ass pointed toward the door, he is most likely NOT looking for someone to suck his cock.  As much of a favor as you think you are performing, this guy wants his ass fucked.  Pure and simple.  Related to that, if there isn't a condom in sight in this scene, and a guy tells you he wants it bareback, that doesn't mean you should continue to put a rubber on your cock.  Don't judge either.  We're all there for what we want.  Don't preach, just go find someone else.

As I arrived at the club, I was totally impressed at the high end feel and quality of everything.  There were quite a few cars in the parking lot so I thought it might be good.  I signed up for a membership, and got a deluxe room.  After settling in I took a tour of the facility.  Dry sauna? Check.  Steam Sauna?  Check.  HUGE hot tub?  Check.  All the pieces were there with the bonus of a heated swimming pool, glory hole/booth area, and dark rooms (one with a sling).

I settled into my room and took my position: completely nude, on my belly, with the pillow under my right side.  This props up the side of my body and allows me to keep my left leg straight and my right one pulled up which presents my smooth ass perfectly aimed at the open door.  My room was in the perfect spot too, at the beginning of a hallway so that anyone coming down the hallway sees me first.  Let the fun begin!

All told, I was fucked by 5 guys and took loads from 3.  Not bad at all for a Tuesday night I think.  There were a couple of false starts, as in guys only wanting oral, the "safe sex" brigade, and a couple of lurkers.

#1 (#5 for the night):  He (40's, white, very fit, 7"c, MASSIVELY hairy all over which I love) came in and started rubbing my leg.  He slowly worked his way up my thigh and started fingering my hole....BINGO!!  I pulled myself up on my elbows and greedily took his already rock hard cock in my mouth to get it slicked up for my already wet hole.  I think he was able to feel the loads already inside me and that was all the invitation he needed.  He grabbed my hips and pulled me up on my knees on the edge of the mattress as he guided himself to my fuck chute.  He sank his cock into me in one stroke and fucked me like that in the same position until he groaned loudly and sprayed my insides with his batter.  As soon as he came down from his high and slowly pulled his cock out of my pulsing ass, I whipped around and took him in my mouth to clean him off carefully.  As he wrapped his towel around his sexy body I looked into his eyes and thanked him which is something I do for every man that fucks me.  It catches some guys off guard, and they don't know what to think about it.  He kissed me on the forehead and without a word walked out the door, leaving it open.

#2 (#6 for the night):  Pretty much happened the same as the first.  The guy (Late 40's, fit, white, smooth, muscular military look, 7.5 c) even looked a bit like the first guy.  Kinda felt like I had just been bred by brothers, lol!

#3 (#7 for the night):   I had been talking to this guy (41, 5'9", white, 7.5c, 150) on BBRT and text, but hadn't been able to work it out...until now.  He texted me and told me he would be at the club soon and really wanted to breed me.  Within about an hour he finally found me and gave me one of the best fucks of the night.  I could tell he had a huge wad of spunk backed up because I could feel every pulse of his rod as he dumped inside me.  It took a LOOONG time for him to come down from his climax and kept his cock in me as I squeezed and pulsed to make sure that I got every drop.

Shortly after that I decided I was done for the night.  I had a 6 hour drive ahead of me with a stop in Louisville to meet friends for lunch.  Let me say this again, in no uncertain terms:  I LOVE COLUMBUS!!!  I hope to be able to go up for a long weekend after the holidays.  I know some of the guys I met are reading this and I just want to thank you so much for showing me a great time, giving me your loads, and generally showing me a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment