Thursday, August 9, 2012

Introduction

Well, I've finally decided to start a blog.  I know its kind of late in the game, but I decided what the world needs now is a new bareback blog!

A little about myself.  I'm in my 30's, currently #175 and  6' tall, I keep my head buzzed because I like the look and its easy to maintain.  My body is smooth and most people, (men & women) think I shave it.  I have an average body, somewhere between a twink & a bear, but am working every day to live and eat healthy.  My ethnic heritage is 1/2 Black and 1/2 White.   I look really exotic, but when I open my mouth and talk I'm the darkest white guy on earth.  A little bit Carlton on Fresh Prince.

Now the juicy parts.  I'm a completely insatiable bottom, bordering on nymphomaniac at times.  If there is a hard cock and a load of cum to be had, I want it.  I'm 100% all about letting any man breed my hole.  I don't care about your age, race, physique, cock size, or anything.  If you got a load to give, I'll take it.

I'm sure more details will come out during the course of this blog and I will try to keep some details private.  I'm a total professional in my career and not many people know what a slut I am.  I hope you enjoy hearing about some of my sexploits amid all the other blogs out there.  This is mostly a way to keep a record for myself.

GIVEMESEED

No comments:

Post a Comment