Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend of 8/17-19

Load count for 2012: 137

After a hell-acious week, I was hard up to get some cum in my ass on Friday night.  So, I placed posts on all the regular sites (CL, A4A Online for Right Now, and a Quick Connect on BBRT).

#1:  From BBRT (48, 6', 180, hairy, big barrel chest white 7"c) gave me 2 loads without pulling out.

#2:  From BBRT (26, 5'8", 145, slim, white, 7.5" uc with a downward curve) was a cute boy who gave me 3 loads without pulling out...seems to have been a theme for the night!

#3:  From A4A (23, 5'8", skinny, black).  Now this guy was exceptionally memorable.  I've mentioned that in the past, I haven't been particularly attracted to black guys.  Not an ideology, just a preference.  Lately however I can't seem to get enough of them; tastes change I guess.  This guy was a complete departure from what I usually seem to get.  He was, let's say, very "urban".  I went to his place in a part of the city I don't know very well so my guard was up.  He was drinking a 40 oz when I got there and had the smell of it on his breath which was pretty hot.  Usually when guys are drunk or drinking things don't always work as they should.  With this guy it was not a problem.

You may have noticed that I did not include his cock size in his description like I normally do.  The reason for this is because I felt that his cock deserved a paragraph of its own.  When people say what size cock they have I always take it with a hefty grain of salt.  His profile stated that he had 11".  Yeah right.

Well I didn't get a real good look at it due to the fact it was really dark in his apartment but it seemed to hang pretty low while still flaccid.  He immediately had me get on my knees at the edge of the mattress which was on the floor and started eating my ass.  Some of the best rimming I've ever had.  His tongue was longer and harder than many cocks I've had inside me.  When he'd gotten as much spit as he could inside me (remember there were 5 loads inside me as well) I felt him get up and lube up his cock.  I had been inhaling poppers like they were oxygen the whole time he was rimming me because I knew he was hung.  Let me tell you readers, this kid was every bit of 11" or more, probably about 6" around and it was ROCK hard, straight out from his body.  It was like a kick stand for this little guy.  How he doesn't get light headed because of all the blood flow it would take to fill that thing out is beyond me.

This kid fucked me to the limits of my sanity.  Every technique, every angle, every trick, every depth from just the head poking in to balls deep which I think straightened out most of my colon, and every minute of an entire hour and a half.  I could feel every ripple and imperfection of his cock.  The only thing he changed was moving me back and forth between my knees and belly, but always from behind crawling all over my body.  Once he was in, he never pulled out, not even for a second.  I finally had to beg him for his load.  I think he was waiting for me to do that because 10 minutes later his malt liquor breath started getting more and more ragged in my ear while his already rock hard appendage became even more so as his pace quickened.  With a barely perceptible sigh he started filling my insides with his cum.  I have been the recipient of watersports in the past which included men filling my ass with piss.  That is exactly what his orgasm like and it had to have gone on for a good 10 minutes.  However at this point the space/time continuum in my head was messed up so it could have been more like 7.

 He stayed inside me for a while and let his cock deflate some and to catch his breath.  After he rolled off me, I had to lay there for a while.  Firstly, to make sure I was still alive, secondly to assure myself that my insides wouldn't fall out if I got up, and lastly I wasn't entirely sure where exactly I was!  He was very sweet and went to the bathroom to grab a warm wet washcloth and cleaned the lube, sweat, and previous loads that had been ejected from my ass.  No worries about his load coming out, I think its still in there as I write this on Sunday.

When I was ready, he helped me up and made sure I was pointed in the general direction of my car.  I'm sure anyone who saw me walk across the parking lot thought I was inebriated.  As a precaution, I grabbed a towel I keep in the wet trunk of my SUV and made sure it covered the driver's seat.  I'm happy to say everything stayed where it needed to stay all the way home.

#4:  After the onslaught I had survived I had thought maybe I was done for the night/day as it was by this time 4am.  I lay on the bed, muted the iPhone, and fell asleep.  About 3 hours later I was awakened by the buzz of my phone.  I rolled over and looked at it and there was an email from the CL ad I had forgotten about.  He (33, 5'11", white hairy bear, 7c thick) wanted to stop by and drop a load on his way to work.  I told him I would leave the door unlocked and where the bedroom was located.  After a pre-flight check (good to go) I was ready.  I can see the parking lot from my bedroom window and after I buzzed him in at the main gate, I waited to see what he was driving out of curiosity.....a plumbing van.  Hot.

I heard him enter, get undressed in the living room and in he walked.  Every inch a plumber.  Blue collar perfection.  I think he was only with me about 15 minutes before blowing his spunk inside me.  He slapped me on the ass as a thank you, got up, got dressed and left.

#5:  I've hooked up with this guy (Late 40's 5'10" 160, white, 7.5c) probably 4-5 times in the past so I guess he could be classified as a fuck buddy by now.  He texted me asking if I was taking loads.  YES!  He lives not far from me so after 5 minute trip, he was blowing his load inside me.  No muss, no fuss.

#6:  Another fuck buddy (40, Hispanic, 5'11" 250 BIG bear, 7" cut x 6" around) hit me up on A4A and wanted to cum over.  Who am I to say no?  He's always a bit rough which I like and always shoots an enormous load.  Since his cock is basically square quite a bit of previous cum provided alot of lube (more about the smell of cum that's been in my ass for a while at another time).

#7:  I decided to do something productive with the rest of my day besides getting my hole loaded, so I spent the rest of the day at the pool.  I had been talking to a guy all weekend that was visiting from out of town.  He really wanted to breed my hole and said he had a 6 day load saved up and had been edging all day. He (6'2", 200, white, hairy, 7.5" cut with a huge mushroom head probably 6" around just at the head) said he would be over about 5:30 on his way to dinner.  He really enjoyed my hole and could feel him pumping his load deep in my guts.  He had a way of popping his fat head in and out of my hole and every time he withdrew I would squeeze real tight which had 3 effects:  #1 driving him insane; #2 pulling his precum out from the base of his cock; and #3 creating a lovely "pop" sound every time.

#8:  I had reposted a CL ad more out of curiosity than actually thinking I was going to get anything.  I got an email from a guy with the name of "Big Shooter" (24 5'11" white hairy 180 7c were the stats he provided along with 3 pictures of a really nice cock).  He wanted something interesting: to be completely anonymous, no faces, no names, dark walk in type deal.  Since I love those I told him the door would be open, dim lights, my ass on the bed waiting for mounting and breeding and that I wouldn't even turn around.  Sure enough, that's exactly how it happened.  He did say a few things and I got the impression he was a hottie.  Not sure why, but I did.  I kept my promise and never turned my head.  He kept his promise and shot a really nice big load in a short amount of time.

#9:  I've been talking to this guy (31 6'4" 240, white, strawberry blond, 8c) on both A4A and BBRT for quite a long time and this was the first time we were able to work it out.  We had an immediate connection.  Great kissing, rubbing, massaging, sucking, and ultimately leading to fucking.  Hopefully this won't be the last time!

#10:  I really hadn't planned on taking anymore loads Sunday but this guy (50's white, hairy, 6.5 cut) hit me up on A4A and was hot to trot.  Nothing terribly noteworthy other than he had mirrored closet doors across from his bed where he fucked me doggy style and managed to work out 2 loads into me.

All in all, a surprisingly productive weekend.  I do enjoy being of service!

GIVEMESEED

1 comment:

  1. The mental image of you being impaired on 11 inches of black cock is generating a flow of precum from my rod.

    ReplyDelete