Monday, August 13, 2012

Louisville to Home Part 3 Sunday 8/5/2012

After brunch, I said my good byes to my friends and started in the general direction of home.  I stopped at a park and changed into my "Cruising Wear", lol.  Thank God for limo tint on SUV's!  It was kinda hot knowing families were walking around within feet of me and were none the wiser.  After getting comfortable, I headed to, you guessed it, Metro Station.  Fortunately it was a different clerk and I didn't have to hear "You again?"

#10:  Several cars were in the lot, always a good sign.  I walked around a bit and was cruised HARD by my next customer (40's, 6'1", 200#, fit, black, 8.5 c with a wicked right curve).  He followed me into the empty Grotto, I got on my knees to get him ready then assumed the doggy style position.  I think he'd been there a while and I got the impression he was going to probably jerk off and leave, until I came in.  After assuring my hole would make an appropriately tight fit for his really pretty cock, he pumped me about fifteen times until releasing his babies inside me with a sigh.  After he slapped me on the ass in appreciation, I dismounted, cleaned him off, thanked him, and was on my way.

#11:   I decided to relax a bit and went to the main theater.  There were a few men in there and as I found a seat there was again the unmistakable sound of horny men jockeying for position near the fresh meat.  The winner (Late 40's, tall like 6'5", 7.5" with the head significantly smaller than the wide base, kinda like a pyramid, white).  As usual I wasted no time in signifying my intentions by leaning over and taking his pre-cum slicked cock in my mouth.  After a few minutes, he literally picked me up and sat me down on his cock which I rode until he couldn't take it anymore and bred me deep.

During this time, we had collected an audience of about 5-6 men stroking their cocks.  I could tell none of them were going to do anything with the exception of:

#12:  He (50's, shaved head, 6'+, thin, 8.5c) sat across from me & #11 the whole time we were together stroking his big rock hard tool as he watched us fuck.  I kept trying to lean over and suck him but he was a little too far away and I was afraid the other man would slip out.  After #11 finished, I straight away fell to my knees in front of his chair and swallowed his entire cock in one gulp.  After a while I looked up at him and flat out asked him (told him) to fuck me.  By this time I was of course completely naked.  I turned around and bent over.  Thankfully #11 was still in the same seat and he graciously helped support me for the onslaught.  This guy fucked hard and deep and finally yelled out "HERE YOU GO!!" as he dumped his spunk.  The whole fucking place was turned on and I didn't care.  After he marked his territory, I thanked both of them sincerely and put myself together and left.

After this I decided to give Showboat another chance.  Disappointed yet again.  I can't figure out why I can't get fucked in this place, ah well.

As I headed south toward home with all the loads inside me fermenting, I made plans to stop at an ABS in Horse Cave KY I'd heard about.  Its in an old courtyard type mall, right next to the freeway completely deserted but for the store.  Very nice clean place, where the peeps and 2 theaters (one straight, one gay) were all included in the price.  Since this place is out in the middle of the sticks, there were a couple of fugly women in there with their bf, husband, tricks, whatever.  I guess there's not much else to do in that town.

#13:  Walked around a little while, sizing up the scene and relaxed in the gay theater while checking emails, A4A, BBRT, CL, etc.  Then we spotted each other. He (30's 6'2" beefy black 9c) motioned for me to follow him into the peep area.  We got in the same booth, fucked, bred, and got on the way.  Nothing really outstanding, lol.  Just your basic dump & go.

#14:  We had kinda cruised each other for a little while (Late 20's blond, 6.5c, avg build but cute and nerdy looking), especially in the theater.  We ended up in separate booths with a glory hole in between us.  I sucked him through the gh and got him turned on sufficiently for me to turn around and back up on him.  He was a little hesitant at first but then let loose.  I sure wish we had been in the same booth though.  After he came and walked out, I never saw him again.

#15:  After I fixed myself and started to walk out the booth, he (Early 20's, meaty but athletic build, hairy, white, 7"c rock hard, looked a little like a thinner Sean Astin) was walking by, literally did a Bea Arthur double take, stopped in his tracks and practically pushed me back in the booth!  I could tell he was in a hurry.  He asked me what I was into and I told him.  He didn't indicate he wanted to fuck me :-/ so I fell to my knees and within a short amount of time was rewarded with a HUGE load of cum which I of course swallowed.

I wandered around for about an hour more and decided to head home...REALLY!  As I was nearing home, I of course wondered what the hometown fellas were up to so I logged on to BBRT & A4A mobile (I love my iPhone!).  The rest of this story reflects my biggest "Gets".....probably of all time.

#16:  I was about 45 minutes from home when a guy I've been talking to forever hit me up on BBRT.  He lives on one side of the state and periodically makes trips to the other side of the state, driving through my new home city.  I've always wanted him to stop by but things never really worked out.  I kinda thought he was maybe a player. Now, this guy is hot, Hot, HOT (25, 5'10" 160, 7.5"c, white, dark hair, beautiful body smooth and hairy in all the right places, and to top it off a sexy smile, intelligent, and funny). There is probably no way a guy like this would give me a second look in any other setting, but in our conversations we have discovered that we are both pretty kinky individuals.  In the course of our usual chat I told him about my weekend.  I finally saw his distance and timidly asked if he was nearby....."Yes. I got a load in my tanks and then have to hit the road" (direct quote).  Sweet Jesus, I think it was going to happen!  I gave him the pertinent info, told him I would text when ready, broke 52 traffic laws to get home, ran in (didn't even unload the car) and showered (the cat meanwhile got pissed that I ignored her), still thinking this was a pipe dream.  I then texted him, thinking it would take him a little while to get here, if he came at all.  Literally 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "WTF?!?! Was he across the breezeway?!?!?"  After swallowing the lump in my throat, I answered the door naked (didn't have time to put anything on!) and in walked the most beautiful man/boy I think I've ever seen.  His pictures did him no justice.  It was, ankles next to ears, the best experience of the weekend.  Straight up, get to business, animal lust.  I could tell he pumped a giant load into me.  Of course it helped that I was completely gushing spunk at this point.  He didn't stay nearly as long as I would have liked him to stay but I knew he had to make the journey home.  He'd better allow more time next visit!

#17 & 18:  I'd discovered that I left myself logged in to A4A and had a message from a couple that I'd also been talking to for a while.  They are a committed young couple that love to play with others together.  Again, I thought this was a 1 in a million chance, but they were hot to trot and ready to breed.  About 30 minutes later E (22, tall, slim twink build, black, 9.5 uc, beautiful skin) and K (25, 5'9" twink, moderately hairy, white, 9c) came striding through my door.  Somebody pinch me.  Hard.  These two were really nice boys with a kinky bareback attitude.  Sometimes with 3 ways it can be awkward at first, especially when you think one or both of the other guys are a little inexperienced.  That was not the case.  These boys knew how to fuck, and did so for a long time.  We settled right into it with me literally being spit roasted, passed around, taking turns, kissing, holding, and gagging until there were tears in my eyes.  I was in pig heaven.  One thing they did was while I was sucking one and getting fucked on my belly by the other was the suck-ee would reach down and spread my ass cheeks farther apart than I think they have ever been spread to allow the fuck-er complete access to my inner parts, all while they kissed each other and me deeply.  Forget the second sphincter, they were WAY beyond that.  The black kid came first and stayed inside me for a long time, luxuriating in his job well done.  That was at least until the white kid decided it was time.  I think he kinda pushed his BF off of me (I was in a daze at this point) and raped my hole from every angle until he busted his nut through my ass directly into my stomach I think.  I'm pretty sure I burped cum later that night.  We all collapsed in a sweaty, disheveled, tangled heap wrapped up in each other for a long time after that trying to catch our breaths.  I don't think I ever caught mine.  They were in no hurry to jet off either which is kind of unusual for guys their age.  We talked a bit until they took a shower (wish my shower was bigger) together and left for home.  I think they would have stayed all night.

Whew.  That entire weekend I didn't consciously cum a single time (I think I did a couple times spontaneously and completely without touching myself) util a couple days later.  I'm sure this sounds like a bullshit story to some, I know I would think that, but its all true.  Proving that the sun even shines on a dog's (and a cum dump's) ass once in a while!

GIVEMESEED






1 comment:

  1. Great story - you got me hard reading about all that spunk you were takinkg

    ReplyDelete